Here at JTC Environmental Ltd we always recommend a CCTV survey when drains become problematic or have re-occurring blockages. These surveys allow us to determine the condition of the drainage and enables us to offer a tailored long-term solution to the problem. There are many instances where a survey may be beneficial including:
• Pre-purchase asset condition surveys on domestic, commercial & Industrial sites.
• Pre-adoption surveys prior to handover to UK water authorities for the construction industry.
• Investigation into problematic drainage.
• Pest and vermin investigation surveys.
• Provide a timely and cost effective drain mapping service detailing pipework, diagnosing and detecting issues and providing you with a 2D representation via AutoCAD.
• Allow accurate assessments of conditions in areas where access is problematic.
• Our CCTV operators are trained and accredited to OS19X for piped drain and sewers and OS21X for bricked sewers. These accreditations are the highest that can be obtained for all operators who prepare CCTV reports.
• Give you assurance from knowing that your drainage systems are providing the chemical recapture and pollution control you need (Industrial).
• 24/7, 365 days a year service offering flexibility and availability at any time.